Sharegate, the official No-Brainer Migration product has made a few important additions to its tools. The latest release includes powerful new features all created to simplify SharePoint migration. The team is pleased to announce that Sharegate now supports Import & Export to Excel before migrating. In addition to all other assets included with the tools, power users will now also have the possibility to:
– Massively edit all list item and document properties using Excel.
– Take advantage of Excel’s effective and powerful formulas to enrich metadata.
– Assign metadata to documents and content coming from a file system.
– Divide the migration project by sending out the excel sheets and migrate by phases, only when ready.
– Have someone that knows the content update the sheets without having to install Sharegate.
As stated by Simon De Baene, Product Director at Sharegate Ê»Ê»Our vision of the product is crystal clear. We want to provide the simplest SharePoint migration product in the industry. A tight integration with Excel was mandatory to achieve such an objective. The tools are now more efficient and powerful than ever.Ê¼Ê¼
To try this new version or to get more information on Sharegate, visit share-gate.com.
Today’s release also included other features: Save PDF properties as SharePoint metadata and Support of SharePoint custom field types.
Created by SharePoint geeks, Sharegate is a powerful migration product ready to rescue power users and allow them to be more productive. It’s so easy to use and it has so many great features that we don’t need additional justification to explain its recognition as the No-Brainer migration product! Trusted by more than 1,500 organizations throughout the world (yes, internationally!), Sharegate has become the ultimate reference in terms of SharePoint migration. Can’t wait to learn more? Check out our website today! Share-gate.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @sharegatetools