– Le Burger Week is back for its tasty 3rd installment and it’s more delicious than ever! Le Burger Week is partnering with WAFU sauces to make unique burgers in certain cities across Canada. 6 Canadian cities putting forth their most unique and epic burgers for public consideration, including 5 burgers especially created for WAFU. Between September 1st to 7th, a combined total of 180 burgers from Montreal, Ottawa, Gatineau, Quebec City, Toronto and Winnipeg will compete to be crowned the best burger in their respective cities.
This year, Le Burger Week has partnered with WAFU and a select few restaurants in Montreal, Toronto and Quebec City for the creation of very special burgers featuring WAFU’s Japanese style sauces. WAFU offers dressings as well as wasabi, sesame and spicy mayos, all with an authentic Japanese flair to complement any great meal or burger. The following restaurants will be making a special WAFU burger for Le Burger Week;
• Miss Prêt à Manger (Montreal)
• Art:Brgr (Montreal)
• Zoe’s Food Truck (Montreal)
• The Beverley Hotel (Toronto)
• Batifol Bar & Grill (Quebec City) !
ABOUT LE BURGER WEEK !
Le Burger Week is a fun contest that invites restaurants in each city to compete for the best burger. Each participating restaurant must create a special burger at a special price for this one week alone. Burger lovers are encouraged to taste and then vote for these never-before-seen burgers on the website www.LeBurgerWeek.com. At the end of the week several burger winners are announced. The brainchild of local entrepreneurs (and, of course, burger lovers) Na’eem Adam and Thierry Rassam, Le Burger Week festival first made its successful debut in 2012 with 30 Montreal restaurants taking part. Quebec City and Winnipeg quickly jumped on board in 2013, as they recognized the event’s popularity and the business opportunity the festival provides its host city.