Retirement Planning Group would like to announce the release of their newly trademarked program, The LifePrint Advantage™. A fee-based educational approach to wealth management and financial life mapping, The LifePrint Advantage™ is based upon the idea that like a fingerprint, each individual has a unique path they will take throughout their life.
An advanced formula that combines financial acumen with an in-depth, multi-faceted understanding of each individual client, the product provides an industry-transforming approach to lifestyle planning. The LifePrint Advantage™ helps clients navigate and define their path to prepare for life transitions with a process that provides clients with the necessary tools to reach their financial goals through five critical steps:
- Step One: LifePrinting: Retirement Planning Group begins by establishing a relationship with the client in which they can listen, connect and learn. A Life Planner facilitates an in-depth interview and self-learning process to learn and assess long-term goals.
- Step Two: LifePrint™ Analysis: Using advanced technology, professional experience and the client’s LifePrint™ as a guide, current financial circumstances are examined to determine any gaps towards the goals.
- Step Three: Plan Presentation: Retirement Planning Group helps the client understand his or her current financial situation and explains the Action Plan in an educational presentation. Any questions the client may have are answered to assist with making successful decisions regarding the future.
- Step Four: Plan Enactment: The Action Plan is implemented with efficiency and precision. Throughout the process, Retirement Planning Group acts as advocates to oversee wealth management plan execution and to help clients gain better control over their financial future.
- Step Five: LifePrint™ Monitoring: Through regular meetings and connections throughout the year, Retirement Planning Group is able to connect with clients to ensure they are on their desired path and any life changes are taken into consideration. Financial information is consolidated online as well as implementing solutions that simplify the client’s life. A concierge level of service is consistently provided so that the relationship lasts a lifetime.
About Retirement Planning Group (RPG) Located in Riverwoods, Illinois, Retirement Planning Group (RPG) is an independent wealth management and life planning firm committed to tailoring the planning process for each individual client and providing financial education programs for corporations. With a 95 percent client retention rate over the course of 16 years, the experienced staff of financial professionals takes time to counsel each prospect and deliver a plan designed to meet each individual’s specific needs. They have been featured in esteemed publications like the Wall Street Journal and Crain’s Chicago Business. Retirement Planning Group is located at 2610 Lake Cook Road, Suite 250, in Riverwoods, Illinois. They can be reached at (800) 596-0253. Find them online at www.rpgplan.com. Securities and advisory services offered through National Planning Corp. (NPC), Member FINRA/SIPC. A Registered Investment Adviser. RPG and NPC are separate and unrelated companies.