Painless Migration Package Puts a Stop to Lost Business Profits and Productivity Resulting from Continued Quickbase Downtimes
– Caspio, Inc. (www.caspio.com), the leading online database platform for creating web applications without programming, today announced a transition program for Intuit Quickbase customers distressed by the repeated service outages and downtime spanning the past two months. The special migration program provides Quickbase customers with a hassle-free way to replicate Quickbase applications on Caspio’s enterprise-grade online database platform and benefit from solid reliability, performance, and scale in addition to a host of features, flexibility, and customer service not available with Quickbase.
“For a cloud services company, nothing is more important than security and reliability and it is unfortunate for our industry that Intuit is unable to address its chronic downtimes,” said Frank Zamani, founder and CEO of Caspio. “We want to assure the market that these issues are not representative of the industry and that Caspio is not just an alternative, it’s a better solution.”
Caspio was founded in 2000, and without any outside investment, has pioneered the industry becoming a successful and profitable platform-as-a-service trusted by numerous Fortune-500 companies, respected educational institutions, and government agencies including the State of California, State of Florida, and United States Postal Service.
Today Caspio’s award-winning platform powers over 400,000 web applications, including community-based applications and databases for over 80 percent of the top 100 largest American newspaper websites. For the past 5 years Caspio has maintained 99.99% uptime as tracked by third-party monitoring service. Performance and availability status updates are available at http://status.caspio.com.
Caspio’s Hassle-Free and Money-Back Guarantee for Quickbase Customers:
- 60 day money-back guarantee on monthly service fees
- Free consultation and review of current solution, as well as a roadmap for a smooth migration
- Complimentary 1 year Service Level Agreement (SLA) on Enterprise packages guaranteeing 99.9% uptime and 24/7 emergency support
- Dedicated project manager
- Expert advice and assistance for do-it-yourself customers
- Up to a 40% discount on outsourcing the entire migration process to Caspio
- Live online training for Quickbase users to quickly come up-to-speed with Caspio
To sign up for Caspio’s Quickbase transition program, visit http://caspio.com/quickbase, or call (650) 691-0900 option 2. Offer is valid through September 30, 2010.
Why Caspio’s Enterprise Platform is a Superior Choice:
For over a decade, Caspio has been recognized as an industry leader in innovation, reliability and customer service, offering cutting-edge technology without sacrificing enterprise-grade performance:
- Point-and-click application creation that cuts traditional development time by 90%, with unique “embedded” deployment technology that allows customer applications to be embedded on their own website.
- Enterprise-grade reliability and security standards including: SLA with 99.9% uptime, SAS 70 Type II compliance, Section 508 accessibility, TRUSTe EU Safe Harbor compliance, xHTML/CSS 2.1 compliance, PCI compliance, and Microsoft Gold Partner certification.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure consisting of multiple clusters, each self-sufficient with hot redundancies to achieve the highest levels of availability.
- Advanced capabilities include SEO publishing, location-based and mapping applications, PDF reports, plug-in for Microsoft Office, and SOAP-compatible API.
- Fanatical support and consulting services to ensure customer success, including free project consultations, instructor-led training, and unlimited support via phone, chat, and email.
- Flexible “all-inclusive” pricing that includes unlimited app users and deployments in all packages.
To take advantage of Caspio’s transition program for Quickbase customers, visit http://caspio.com/quickbase, or call (650) 691-0900 option 2. Offer is valid through September 30, 2010.
About Caspio, Inc.
Caspio, Inc. (www.caspio.com) is the world’s leading cloud application creation platform. The company’s philosophy is to empower business users to create and deploy web databases, forms, and applications easily and without programming. Caspio’s platform-as-a-service replaces coding with intuitive point-and-click wizards, enabling users to rapidly produce web database components for capturing, publishing, and managing data online. Caspio shrinks development time from weeks to hours, and from thousands of dollars to a small monthly fee. Caspio’s customers range from one-person entrepreneurs to Fortune-500 corporations, digital media giants, government agencies, and educational institutions.