TORONTO, CANADA (RUSHPRNEWS)09/10/2008–There is another festival in Toronto. Itâ€™s the one with ReelHeART. If there was a prize for screening top independent films from over 30 countries, ReelHeART would win it – – hands down. Features, Shorts, Docs, Music Videos, Experimental, Animation and more.
Itâ€™s the only festival where indie film has a â€˜true voiceâ€™, commercial appeal and audience endorsement as being the most accessible and consistently programmed with “exceptional and diverse filmsâ€. And we donâ€™t charge over $20 a ticket!
Our Open Call for Films and Screenplay entries started August 25, 2008 and ends December 31, 2008. Filmmakers, Screenwriter â€“ get in on Early bird prices now-
Our Official Program line-up will be announced to the public April 15, 2009
The ReelHeART International Film Festival (RHIFF) runs June 15-20, 2009 with its Main Program at Innis College in 2 theaters and our ever popular Venue Program screening every night upstairs at Southern Accent Restaurant.
2009 ReelHeART offers:
- Parties Open to the Public
- Industry Panels, Agents, Producers, Directors, Filmmakers, Actors
- ReelHeART Lunch n Learn series
- Live Feature Script Reads
- Featuring the top 3 scripts from the ReelHeART Screenplay Competition
- Filmmakers Dinners and Networking Events
- Visiting Filmmaker â€œI Made Thisâ€ Showcase
- And of courseâ€¦Films! In our biggest season yetâ€¦
Advance Sales start April 30, 2009.
For more information, please visit the ReelHeART web site
– 30 –
For Details Contact:
GG Gianfranco, Marketing Liaison
ReelHeART International Film Festival (RHIFF)
Direct Email: firstname.lastname@example.org