New Yearâ€™s Resolution 2008 â€“Make Fitness a Family Affair with Funfit
Families that Stay Fit Together Have Better Chances of Sticking with Routine
For Families with Toddler to Teens, Funfit Offers All inclusive Family Fitness Programming, even “wilderness” vacation packages.
WASHINGTON, DC (RUSHPRNEWS) December 30, 2007- Funfitâ€™s founder, Celia Kibler, has a message for the American family, â€œIn 2008, commit to fitness as a family. Turn off the TV, get off the couch and come to Funfit. Make fitness a family affairâ€, she says. With FUNFIT classes being taught in Maryland, New York, Louisiana and now Colorado, and with more locations to open shortly, Celiaâ€™s all inclusive family fitness programming has a fitness plan for all families regardless of age groups. Celia can even arrange for a healthy and fun vacation excursions with Funfit Travel.
Whether from toddlers to teens, the trick is to exercise together. Team up dad/mom and toddler, older siblings with younger siblings, grandparents and grandkids or any other family situation, the trick is to make a family commitment to health and fitness for 2008 and as a result, see overall health benefits for everyone.
Celia believes that by making exercise a family affair, healthy patterns are set and more likely to be effective and last a lifetime. Parents are our childrenâ€™s strongest role models. She states that exercising with your kids doesnâ€™t necessarily require special skills or start-up costs. â€œYou donâ€™t have to be good at anything to put on some music and move your body to it. Itâ€™s called dancing and itâ€™s free,â€ Celia told Rush PR News. â€œPeople forget that youâ€™re never too old to be a kid. Playing with your children â€” thereâ€™s no greater joy.â€
She also emphasises the importance of sharing meals and learning about nutrition together. She explains, â€œFeed your body right, think clearly, make healthy decisions and have funâ€.
Problems facing families today
1. Time management
2. Financial stress
3. Daily stress of school and work
4. Health concerns â€“ fitness, nutrition, wellness
5. Kids with ADD/ADHD and other special needs
Remedies for these common problems
Funfit offers many ideas to bring the family together and regain the enjoyment of each other. Getting back to basics is a great way to start.
Start with Meals:
1. Plan your meals together
2. Shop together
3. Prepare meals together
4. Enjoy meals as a family
5. Choose and discuss healthy options
6. Learn about nutrition together at Funfit
Family play and vacation time:
1. Choose fitness programs together at Funfit, for example:
a. Tai Chi for adults and teens
b. Kung Fu for teens and younger siblings
c. Yoga for Moms/Dads and young kids and teens
d. Parent/toddler/baby active play fitness and music classes
e. The Circuit strength/cardio workouts for ages 5 to 13 and parents
2. Go to parks and public recreation areas
3. Play catch and games in your own backyard
4. Bike rides together
6. After dinner family walks
7. Yoga games for kids which has been proven to diminish the symptoms of ADD/ADHD and many other special needs and mainstreaming into other fitness classes
8. With Funfit Travel Agents, pick family vacation packages that include wilderness excursions.
1. Increased conversation with family members
2. Relax from the hectic day, together as a family
4. Feel great as you get you and your children in shape
5. Endless healthy physical and mental benefits
7. Decreased medical expenses
8. Enjoy each otherâ€™s company by rediscovering what it is you like about each other
9. Have FUN together as a family
10. Fitness as a lifelong way of life
11. Overall health improvement
Celia has been featured on Fox News, AP, Washington Times and countless other major media outlets and would be a great resource to your families in need of a healthy makeover for the New Year.
You may contact Celiaâ€™s publicist Anne Howard, at either 310-295-9578, or by writing at email@example.com. Take advantage of Celiaâ€™s wealth of knowledge, which shared could bring greater quality of life to millions nationwide.
You may visit Celiaâ€™s website at www.funfit.us .
RUSH PR NEWS newswire and press release services at www.rushprnews.com
Content- Legal Responsibility
Rush PR News is not legally and/or morally responsible for content of press releases, opinions expressed or fact-checking.
Rush PR News cannot be held legally responsible for material published and distributed through its newswire service or published in its press-room and therefore cannot be sued for published material. Third-party must be contacted directly to dispute content.
Rush PR News is not the contact for material published.