Meet the new Canadian Family- The Mobile Hockey Mom, The Digital Dad and The Young and Wireless.
Insights on Key Mobile Consumer Segments in Canada to be discussed at launch event of research report in Toronto on July 25th, 2013 at TIFF Bell Lightbox.
– As mobile becomes an increasingly important part of everyday life for Canadians, there is a much greater need for advertisers, publishers and brands to gain Canadian specific insights into those who use mobile. In response to this need, App-Promo, BrandSpark International and Tapped Mobile have partnered to conduct a detailed research study on the mobile habits of three key Canadian personas: Mobile Moms-The Hockey Mom, Digital Dudes-The Digital Dad, and Millennials-The Young and Wireless. The research looks at how these demographics use their devices and which channels are the most effective for reaching them. The study also provides key insights on how these demographics can be accurately targeted by brands and agencies.
“Through the Canadian Mobile Persona study, marketers, brands, publishers and agencies will be able to better understand how mobile is used as a media channel and how to use it as a platform to reach and engage with their target audience(s)” agreed Gary Yentin, CEO of App-Promo, Mark Baltazar, Vice President of BrandSpark International, and Jed Schneiderman, President of Tapped Mobile, the three partners behind this research report.
The complete study is available in a comprehensive report that will be available July 25th, 2013 covering insights for each key segment:
- â—¦How these Canadian personas use their mobile devices and why it matters to marketers
- â—¦The behavioral and attitudinal differences between smartphone and tablet usage
- â—¦The key differences between iOS and Android users that will impact your marketing plan
- â—¦The type of apps you should be advertising on to reach your target market
- â—¦The role of mobile for shopping along the path to purchase
Insights from this study will be presented at a launch in Toronto on July 25th, 2013 at TIFF Bell Lightbox from 9:30am-11:30am. The event is by invitation only and limited to the to the first 150 participants. More information can be found at the website www. mobilepersonas.com
App-Promo’s mission is to educate, equip and empower the app community at large on the necessary strategies and tactics required to make a business out of app development. We provide services to increase discovery, optimize revenue and better position applications to set them up for success. For more information please visit www.app-promo.com or follow us on Twitter @Apppromo
About Brandspark International
BrandSpark International is a leading brand, marketing and product innovation research company. Our comprehensive and innovative research approach gets at the heart of HOW consumers think, WHY they act the way they do, and WHAT our clients need to do about it to grow their business. For more information please visit www.brandspark.com
About Tapped Mobile
Tapped Mobile is a leading Canadian provider of mobile advertising technology solutions. The company offers brands and marketers a completely unique approach to mobile marketing by leveraging its partnerships with the world’s leading mobile ad technology companies to deliver unparalleled ad tech, including: store-level mobile location data, custom video ad units with social sharing, unique in-stream video ad units, mobile retargeting, and mobile media as research – as well as traditional display and video
Tapped Mobile was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Tapped is co-founded by Jed Schneiderman, Eric Shedletsky and Mark Shedletsky, combining for 25+ years of mobile marketing expertise. For more information, visit www.tappedmobile.com
For Further information and all other media contacts: