Yo! News: Young Buck Pleads With 50 Cent, Breaks Down During Phone Conversation LOS ANGELES (RUSHPRNEWS) 06/18/2008- A very emotional phone call between former G-Unit rapper Young Buck and G-Unit boss 50 Cent found its way to the internet. The Cashville rapper exposes his fear of being kicked out of the group and tries to become a part of the family again.
Radio personality Miss Info provided the first 2 parts of the conversation and give listeners an insight look at BuckÂ´s current situation. Buck’s pleads and promises of loyalty and even cries in the end of the conversation, while convincing 50 Cent that he is a loyal soldier.
“I don’t want you to dismember me from the crew,” Buck said. “I’ve not said nothing out here in the media-other than me putting in the statements of ‘I’m my own man creating my own thing,’ but I have never dismembered myself from the family.”
Buck went on to talk about his label Cashville Records and credited 50 for the idea.
READ THE WHOLE NEWS & LISTEN TO THE AUDIO
– Bow Wow Bites Back At Video Vixens
– T.I. Replies To 50 CentÂ´s Comments Of Being A Snitch
– The Roots Talk Label Struggle & Hip-Hop Fans Overseas
– Krayzie Bone Announces Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Reunion
– The Game Drops New Album “L.A.X.” On July 22
– Whatâ€™s Beef? T.I. And Shawty Lo Back At It Again
– Damon Dash WonÂ´t Be Needing Anymore “Loans” From Jay-Z, Signs Clothing Label Deal
– Swizz Beats Denies Affair With Alicia Keys
Visit www.yoraps.com for your daily dose of Hip-Hop!