If you’re in the market for a customer relations management (CRM) system for your company, you have many options to choose from, but it can be a frustrating experience sorting through all the choices to find the right one for you.
Choosing the best one depends on the size of your company, what types of products or services you sell, and how much you can afford to invest in a CRM. Here’s a quick look at some of the best CRM software on the market today.
CRM Software Options For Businesses
- SugarCRM – A comprehensive and highly functional suite of tools used by tens of thousands of companies around the world. It does it all, including sales and marketing automation and forecasting, call center and customer support automation, and a lot more. It can be used as either a cloud-based or on-premise service at very affordable prices.
- NetSuite – This well-known company has long been offering this enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, which does a lot more than just CRM, but it does it well. An industry leader that is perhaps more slanted towards larger companies, but anyone can make good use of this battle proven system.
- Microsoft Dynamics – Almost not worth mentioning because you’re probably already familiar with it and already know that as one of the oldest and most respected companies in the industry, they’ll deliver top-notch goods. This is a family of products, of which CRM is just one, but it is highly respected throughout many industries.
- Salesforce – This is one of the most widely used systems out there today in larger organizations, but the company also offers a small business edition at a reasonable cost that still offers many of the tools and resources of the original version. It’s easy to learn and use, and features tools to conduct lead generation and management, sales forecasting, automation of your workflow, and tools for collaboration between everyone in an organization.
- Zoho – One of the best things about this CRM solution is that it’s free, yet it still has all the necessary basic functions. It also allows up to ten employees to use the system without any extra costs. The Zoho mobile app allows anytime access to data from mobile devices. This is a great choice for small businesses who want to try out CRM to see it it’s right for them before investing in a paid system.
- Marketing 360 – This CRM system has been very popular with SMBs. It includes all the usual tools to allow you to manage leads and contacts, automate marketing campaigns, track sales pipelines, and keep all your team members in contact. It can be accessed from any computer or laptop, and it’s fully customizable. The software also has features that facilitate team training with recorded webinars or online live.
- Kaseya BMS – Created specifically for IT businesses, this is really more than just a CRM system, although it does that too. It includes tools to manage all your projects, customer service, inventory, finances, proposals and quotes, time and expenses, in short just about all of your back-end business requirements. The company does offer a free trial version.