While many women are burning out and losing sleep over their weight gain, sad sex life and endless to-do lists, there’s a tribe of women who are rising up and asking you to join their revolution: The Pleasure Revolution.
The new issue of Rebelutionary Life Magazine explores how this ‘Pleasure Cure’ is improving women’s lives. It’s available worldwide in the Apple iPad Newsstand today, March 8, 2013, to celebrate International Women’s Day
Why are women leading a Pleasure Revolution? Because injecting daily doses of true pleasure can conquer stress and improve life. All this with surprisingly amazing benefits: Feel more relaxed, slim down without trying, feel sexier and more vibrant, more creative, powerful and energetic… Is this really possible? Many women think so.
“Pleasure is the natural stress buster that helps everything else naturally fall into place,” says Anne-Sophie Dumetz, Guest editor of The Pleasure Cure, Rebelutionary Life Magazine’s newest issue for iPad, available in the Apple Newsstand on March 8, International Women’s Day. “There’s a growing tribe of modern women who are learning to wield Pleasure to create positive change in their life and world.”
Rebelutionary Life’s “Pleasure Cure” issue is a mind- and eye-opening read that asks you to bump up pleasure as a daily priority. Although these approaches apply to men, too, the issue explores the growing ‘sisterhood’ of women who are focusing their work in the culture, mind, body and sexual health fields. It features articles by:
- Regena Thomashauer, also known as #Mama Gena — The Pleasure Revolution: Where women are tasting freedom;
- @Daphne Cohn —#Pleasure: The best damn cure-all out there
- Anne-Sophie Dumetz — The Pleasure Shift: Stop culture from screwing you; and Wanna Play?: Be a good home to your inner child
- Sara Gottfried, MD — Rewiring for Pleasure: Program your brain for pleasure, not stress)
- Jena la Flamme — Your Body: Listen to her… she’s speaking to you
- Saida Desilets — Sensual Pleasure: Saying “Yes” isn’t optional
- Pamela Madsen — Trust your Vagina: Batteries not required
Issues of this iPad magazine are available in the Apple Newsstand for $3.99 each or $11.99 (50% savings) for a six-issue subscription.
#yourethereason, #Pleasure #feelgood #happiness #mustread #livehealthy #motivation #women4change #womensday #behealthy #beautiful #women #selfcare & #selflove #selfcare #celebration #empower #iPad #magazine
– 30 –