Mandarin Oriental, Miami Announces Travel Packages for ‘Miami Nightlife’Miami nightlife travel packages are now available for the most stylish clubs in the city. The package includes a personal nightlife guide, a personal stylist and professional photo shoot!
Miami (RUSHPRNEWS) August 12, 2008 — The luxurious Mandarin Oriental in Miami is proud to announce the availability of two travel packages (http://www.mandarinoriental.com) in which visitors can explore the world-famous Miami nightlife. Miami certainly offers fun in the sun, but as the “glitterati” know, the real fun happens when the sun goes down. With this in mind, Mandarin Oriental, Miami introduces Miami Nights and the ultra extravagant Ultimate Miami Nights, two exciting travel packages for guests to enjoy Miami’s legendary nightlife scene with the possibility to mingle with celebrities and alluring locals alike.
“Miami’s hottest nightspots are always changing and improving to stay on top of the scene. You just need to know where to go, and that’s where I come in,” said Pedro Campos, Mandarin Oriental, Miami’s VIP Nightlife guide. “These travel packages are the perfect opportunity to experience the best of what Miami has to offer all in one night, along with a host of sexy extras.”
With Miami Nights, guests of Mandarin Oriental, Miami can experience this extraordinary clubland firsthand with the comfort of a private chauffeur, as well as a personal Miami nightlife. Guests can tailor their evening to suit their preference by selecting three venues from a selection of exclusive bars, chic lounges and pulsating nightclubs. There are extensive options for creating a personalized and unforgettable night out on the town. After an evening out in the trendiest clubs and swankiest lounges South Beach has to offer, end the night with luxurious accommodations and recover with soothing spa treatments the following day.
For those who want to turn up the heat and indulge in a truly decadent weekend, Mandarin Oriental, Miami offers Ultimate Miami Nights. Guests who book this package will enter their luxurious Presidential Suite to find a magnum of champagne chilling upon their arrival, among other lavish amenities. Spend the day with a personal shopping escort and chauffer, get styled by a professional hair and make-up artist and enjoy a photo shoot with one of Miami’s top magazine photographers before hitting the town in an over-the-top Hummer limousine. Then spend the night out in the most exclusive nightspots the sultry city of Miami has to offer and recover the following morning with a champagne breakfast and full day of pampering at the award-winning Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami.
These exciting nightlife travel packages (http://www.mandarinoriental.com/miami/tempting_offers/nightlife_and_shop) include:
* Luxury accommodation for two nights
* Daily American Breakfast with a choice of a Bloody Mary or Mimosa
* “Party kit” amenity including a bottle of premium vodka with a swanky martini set
* Cocktail of your choice at M-Bar to start off the night
* Chauffeured night out to three of Miami’s most posh dinner, lounge and party venues together with your personal VIP Miami Nightlife Guide and a bottle of champagne
* VIP admission at selected venues
* Choice of an Aromatherapy Facial or Oriental Foot Massage at The Spa
* Complimentary 3pm late check out for late risers
Miami Nights is available Thursday through Sunday. Rates begin at $1548 from August 1, 2008 to September 30, 2008 and from October 1, 2008 to November 26, 2008 rates are from $1828. Rates begin at $1988 from November 27, 2008 to April 5, 2009 and from April 6, 2009 to May 25, 2009 rates begin at $1828. From May 26, 2009 to September 30, 2009 rates are from $1548. Rates are subject to availability, based on double occupancy and exclusive of tax.
Ultimate Miami Nights:
* Luxury accommodation for two nights in one of the hotel’s Presidential Suites
* Daily champagne breakfast
* Chilled magnum bottle of champagne and hors d’oeuvres in room upon arrival
* Full Presidential Suite bar set up
* 24-hour personal butler service
* Day 1:
* Private shopping tour to Miami’s glamorous designer boutiques and hidden gems with a personal shopping escort and limousine transportation
* Celebrity make-up artist to provide professional hair and make-up services prior to evening out with VIP Miami Nightlife Guide
* Professional photo shoot with top Miami fashion magazine photographer
* Chauffeured night out to three of Miami’s most posh dinner, lounge and party venues together with your personal VIP Miami Nightlife Guide in a 14 passenger stretch Hummer limousine with bottles of champagne
* VIP admission, preferred seating and table service at selected venues
* Day 2:
* Full Spa day in a stunning VIP Spa Suite
* Private Opium bed at the hotel’s Oasis Beach Club
* Exclusive six course gourmet dinner prepared by a private chef in the privacy of the Presidential Suite’s kitchen and dining room for up to eight people
* Complimentary 3pm late check out
This package can be enjoyed for $25,000 for a two-night stay, subject to availability and inclusive of tax. For reservations, please contact the hotel directly on (305) 913-8288, toll free (866) 888-6780; or Mandarin Oriental’s direct on-line reservations service at www.mandarinoriental.com.
About Mandarin Oriental, Miami
Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites – offering dramatic views of the bay and ocean. Amenities include two high-energy restaurants, the Lobby Lounge, M-Bar – a dynamic cocktail lounge and martini bar, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club and extensive meeting and business facilities.
About Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the world’s most prestigious hotels and resorts. Mandarin Oriental now operates, or has under development, 40 hotels representing over 10,000 rooms in 24 countries, with 16 hotels in Asia, 14 in The Americas and 10 in Europe and North Africa.
Photography of Mandarin Oriental is available to download, in high and low resolution, in the Photo Library of our Media section, at www.mandarinoriental.com.