Millan, Inc. encourages you to take part in Be Kind to Animals Week from May 4 to 10.
LOS ANGELES, (RUSHPRNEWS) May 1, 2008 -Be a part of the positive change happening in your community.Â Here are just a few ideas on how you can help:
- Â Â Spay or neuter your dog!Â
- Â Donate money, worn blankets, or your dog’s old toys.
- Â Volunteer at your local rescue group or shelters.Â Â
- Â Walk dogs at your local shelter.
- Â Teach dog safety at a local school.Â
- Â Foster a dog.Â
- Organize fundraising events for a local shelter.Â Â
- Speak up if you witness animal abuse or neglect.Â
- Volunteer to educate the public.Â Â
- Become a certified member of a disaster animal response team.Â
Live in the moment. Let it be known that you are interested in helping, and see what opportunities come your way!Â
Â Â Â
The Rewards Of Giving
However you choose to support the Cesar and Ilusion Millan Foundation, you will be embarking on a partnership with an organization that is committed to providing financial support and rehabilitation expertise to shelters throughout the United States, better enabling them to maintain the highest standards of care and assistance to animals under their protection.
For more information, call us at (818) 441-5040.
Content- Legal Responsability
Rush PR News is not legally and/or morally responsible for content of press releases, opinions expressed or fact-checking.
Rush PR News cannot be held legally responsible for material published and distributed through its newswire service or published in its press-room and therefore cannot be sued for published material. Third-party must be contacted directly to dispute content.
Rush PR News is not the contact for material published.